Only ALL-American Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined metal-to-metal sealing system.
Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal.
At the same time this metal-to-metal seal automatically permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, providing an extra margin of safety over conventional rubber or composition gasketed cookers.
1. Sturdy Bakelite Top Handle
2. Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
3. 5, 10, and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
4. Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
5. Easy on-off cover
6. Exclusive metal-to-metal seal- no gaskets to crack, burn, replace, or clean
7. Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
8. Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
9. Automatic overpressure release.
10. Not recommended for use with glass/flat top ranges without first checking with the stove manufacturer.
Do not slide the pressure canner over the glass top range surface as it is heavy and could scratch and damage it.
The 921 Pressure Canner/Cooker has a liquid capacity of 21.5 Quarts.
It holds 19 Regular Pints or 7 Regular Quarts.