All American Pressure Canner/Cooker 941
Only All-American Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined metal-to-metal sealing system.
Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal.
At the same time this metal-to-metal seal automatically permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, providing an
extra margin of safety over conventional rubber or composition gasketed cookers.
1. Sturdy Bakelite Top Handle
2. Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
3. 5, 10, and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
4. Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
5. Easy on-off cover
6. Exclusive metal-to-metal seal- no gaskets to crack, burn, replace, or clean
7. Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
8. Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
9. Automatic overpressure release.
10. Do Not Use with Glass/flat top Ranges!
The 941 Pressure Canner/Cooker has a liquid capacity of 41.5 Quarts.
Canner holds 32 Regular Pint Jars or 19 Regular Quart Jars